Returning To Work After A Prolonged Absence with Pat Cross - 43:51
If you are returning to the workforce after a long absence, this webinar provides a plan to get you moving forward! Specifically, we'll cover:
• Challenges and opportunities in today's job market - what's changed?
• What skills are employers now seeking?
• 5 steps for creating your focus
• Identifying your strengths and transferable skills
• Updating your resume and cover letter
• How to best use your network
• Explaining your absence - comfortably
• Exploring "Returnships"
• Preparing for commonly asked interview questions
• Employment options to consider
Pat Cross M.A.Ed. brings over 15 years experience facilitating workshops and coaching individuals in successful job search. She has worked with individuals at all levels, from new college graduates to senior and C-Suite level executives. Pat is a frequent speaker at professional networking meetings and at corporate training events as workshop facilitator on talent development and retention, career management and professional development for corporations, non-profit organizations, government and public agencies.